SeeU (Cosplayer) was born on the 31st of December, 2001. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 1. SeeU’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about SeeU below ↓
SeeU, best known for being a Cosplayer, was born in China on Monday, December 31, 2001. Chinese cosplayer who is known for creating outfits and characters based on several Japanese shows and manga including from Case Closed, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo, and Sailor Moon. She shares her cosplay costumes and modeling photos through Instagram for her over 300,000 followers.
Family: She was born and raised in China. SeeU father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on SeeU’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, SeeU is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of SeeU’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. SeeU’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
SeeU zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 20 years old
The cosplayer has been alive for 7,555 days or 181,342 hours. There were precisely 256 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 31, 2001|
|AGE:||20 years old|
SeeU was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On SeeU’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2001, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. SeeU’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as SeeU’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Serpent
SeeU was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. SeeU’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation Z
SeeU was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. SeeU’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. SeeU’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.