Seham Saleh (News Anchor) was born on the 6th of September, 1991. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Virgo and her life path number is 8. Seham’s birth flower is Aster/Myosotis and birthstone is Sapphire. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Seham Saleh below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Seham Saleh|
Seham Saleh, best known for being a News Anchor, was born in Kuwait on Friday, September 6, 1991. Reporter and news anchor who got her start as a reporter for Kuwait’s Al Hurra TV and later Kuwait TV. She would later become a news anchor for On TV and then a face for MBC Egypt.
Family: She was born in Kuwait. She would later settle in Cairo, Egypt. Seham Saleh father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Seham Saleh’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Seham Saleh is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Seham Saleh’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Seham Saleh’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Seham Saleh zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 32 years old
The news anchor has been alive for 11,771 days or 282,524 hours. There were precisely 399 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||September 6, 1991|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Seham Saleh was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Seham Saleh’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,418,758,803 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1991, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "(Everything I Do) I Do It for You" by Bryan Adams.
On this day in history:
5. Seham Saleh’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Seham Saleh’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Seham Saleh was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Seham Saleh’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Seham Saleh was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Seham Saleh’s birthstone is SapphireSapphire was once thought to guard against evil and poisoning. It was believed that a venomous snake would die if placed in a vessel made of sapphire.
10. Seham Saleh’s birth flower is Aster/MyosotisAster is known as a talisman of love and an enduring symbol of elegance.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.