Seinabo Sey (Pop Singer) was born on the 7th of October, 1990. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 9. Seinabo’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Seinabo Sey below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Seinabo Sey|
Seinabo Sey, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Sweden on Sunday, October 7, 1990. Famous for her debut EP, For Madeleine, and for her hit single “Younger,” this Swedish soul and electropop singer and songwriter began her rise to fame in 2013.
Family: Born to a family of West African and Swedish heritage, she grew up in Stockholm and Halmstad, Sweden. Her father, Mawdo Sey, was also a notable musician. Seinabo Sey father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Seinabo Sey’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Seinabo Sey is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Seinabo Sey’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Seinabo Sey’s zodiac sign is Libra
Seinabo Sey zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 31 years old
The Swedish pop singer has been alive for 11,623 days or 278,972 hours. There were precisely 394 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 7, 1990|
|AGE:||31 years old|
Seinabo Sey was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Seinabo Sey’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1990, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Seinabo Sey’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Seinabo Sey’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Seinabo Sey was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Seinabo Sey’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Seinabo Sey was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Seinabo Sey’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Seinabo Sey’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.