Sekhar Master (Choreographer) was born on the 6th of November, 1979. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 7. Sekhar’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sekhar Master below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Sekhar Master|
Sekhar Master, best known for being a Choreographer, was born in India on Tuesday, November 6, 1979. Indian dancer and choreographer who is best known for his work in Telugu, Hindi, and Kannada films. He is best known for his work on the films Khaidi No. 150, Fidaa, Janatha Garage, and Julai.
Family: He was born and raised in Vijayawada, Andhra Pradesh. Sekhar Master father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Sekhar Master’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sekhar Master is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sekhar Master’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sekhar Master’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Sekhar Master zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 43 years old
The Indian choreographer has been alive for 15,842 days or 380,216 hours. There were precisely 537 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 6, 1979|
|AGE:||43 years old|
Sekhar Master was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Sekhar Master’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Heartache Tonight" by The Eagles.
On this day in history:
5. Sekhar Master’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sekhar Master’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Sekhar Master was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Sekhar Master’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Sekhar Master was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Sekhar Master’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Sekhar Master’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.