Selamawi Asgedom (Autobiographer) was born on the 29th of September, 1976. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 7. Selamawi’s birth flower is Aster/Myosotis and birthstone is Sapphire. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Selamawi Asgedom below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Selamawi Asgedom|
Selamawi Asgedom, best known for being a Autobiographer, was born in Ethiopia on Wednesday, September 29, 1976. Ethiopian-American author and public speaker who wrote a bestselling autobiography about his experience as a refugee, Of Beetles and Angels: A Boy’s Remarkable Journey from a Refugee Camp to Harvard.
Family: His son, Sawyer Tewolde Asgedom, was born in 2008. Selamawi Asgedom father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Selamawi Asgedom’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Selamawi Asgedom is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Selamawi Asgedom’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Selamawi Asgedom’s zodiac sign is Libra
Selamawi Asgedom zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 45 years old
The Ethiopian autobiographer has been alive for 16,740 days or 401,763 hours. There were precisely 567 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||September 29, 1976|
|AGE:||45 years old|
Selamawi Asgedom was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Selamawi Asgedom’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1976, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Selamawi Asgedom’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Selamawi Asgedom’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Selamawi Asgedom was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Selamawi Asgedom’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Generation X
Selamawi Asgedom was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Selamawi Asgedom’s birthstone is SapphireSapphire was once thought to guard against evil and poisoning. It was believed that a venomous snake would die if placed in a vessel made of sapphire.
10. Selamawi Asgedom’s birth flower is Aster/MyosotisAster is known as a talisman of love and an enduring symbol of elegance.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.