Sempe (Cartoonist) was born on the 17th of August, 1932. He was born in 1930s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 4. Sempe’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sempe below ↓
Sempe, best known for being a Cartoonist, was born in Bordeaux, France on Wednesday, August 17, 1932. French cartoonist most famous for his 1950s comic Le Petit Nicolas. His work has also appeared on the cover of The New Yorker more times than any other artist.
Family: He was born in Bordeaux, France. Sempe father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Sempe’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sempe is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sempe’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sempe’s zodiac sign is Leo
Sempe zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 89 years old
The French cartoonist has been alive for 32,854 days or 788,498 hours. There were precisely 1,114 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 17, 1932|
|AGE:||89 years old|
Sempe was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Sempe’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1932, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Sempe’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sempe’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Sempe was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Sempe’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Silent Generation
Sempe was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Sempe’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Sempe’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.