Serdar Ortac (Pop Singer) was born on the 16th of February, 1970. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 8. Serdar’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Serdar Ortac below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Serdar Ortac|
Serdar Ortac, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Istanbul, Turkey on Monday, February 16, 1970. One of Turkey’s most well known pop singers, he released over a dozen studio albums between 1994 and 2010. His recordings include Yaz Yagmuru, Okyanus, and Kara Kedi.
Family: He was born in Istanbul, Turkey. He married Irish fashion model Chloe Loughnane in 2014. Serdar Ortac father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Serdar Ortac’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Serdar Ortac is married Chloe Loughnan.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Serdar Ortac’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Serdar Ortac’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Serdar Ortac zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 52 years old
The Turkish pop singer has been alive for 19,161 days or 459,875 hours. There were precisely 650 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 16, 1970|
|AGE:||52 years old|
Serdar Ortac was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Serdar Ortac’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1970, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Serdar Ortac’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Serdar Ortac’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Serdar Ortac was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Serdar Ortac’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Serdar Ortac was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Serdar Ortac’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Serdar Ortac’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.