Sergio Corona (TV Actor) was born on the 7th of October, 1928. He was born in 1920s, in Silent Generation. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 1. Sergio’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sergio Corona below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Sergio Corona|
Sergio Corona, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in Mexico on Sunday, October 7, 1928. Well known for his TVyNovelas Award-nominated work in the telenovela Few, Few Fleas, this Mexican actor and comedian also appeared for several years on the comedy program Home Sweet Home.
Family: He was born in Pachuca, Hidalgo, Mexico, to Maria Ortega and Miguel Corona. Sergio Corona father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Sergio Corona’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sergio Corona is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sergio Corona’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sergio Corona’s zodiac sign is Libra
Sergio Corona zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 93 years old
The Mexican tv actor has been alive for 34,265 days or 822,383 hours. There were precisely 1,162 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 7, 1928|
|AGE:||93 years old|
Sergio Corona was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Sergio Corona’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1928, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Sergio Corona’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sergio Corona’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Sergio Corona was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Sergio Corona’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Silent Generation
Sergio Corona was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Sergio Corona’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Sergio Corona’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.