Sergio Cortes (Facebook Star) was born on the 30th of July, 1971. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 1. Sergio’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sergio Cortes below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Sergio Cortes|
Sergio Cortes, best known for being a Facebook Star, was born in Barcelona, Spain on Friday, July 30, 1971. Social media personality and performer who rose to fame for his wildly accurate Michael Jackson impersonations. He has amassed more than 30,000 followers on his sergiocortes_latinoamerica Instagram account.
Family: He is from Spain. Sergio Cortes father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Sergio Cortes’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sergio Cortes is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sergio Cortes’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sergio Cortes’s zodiac sign is Leo
Sergio Cortes zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 51 years old
The Chilean facebook star has been alive for 18,629 days or 447,103 hours. There were precisely 631 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 30, 1971|
|AGE:||51 years old|
Sergio Cortes was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Sergio Cortes’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1971, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Sergio Cortes’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sergio Cortes’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Sergio Cortes was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Sergio Cortes’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Sergio Cortes was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Sergio Cortes’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Sergio Cortes’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.