Sergio Perez (Race Car Driver) was born on the 26th of January, 1990. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Aquarius and his life path number is 1. Sergio’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sergio Perez below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Sergio Perez Mendoza|
|NICKNAME:||Checo, Checo Perez, “Checo” Perez|
|PROFESSION:||Race Car Driver|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico|
Sergio Perez, best known for being a Race Car Driver, was born in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico on Friday, January 26, 1990. Formula One racer who earned his first podium finish in 2012 at the Malaysian Grand Prix.
Family: His older brother Antonio competed in the NASCAR Toyota Series in Mexico. Sergio Perez father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Sergio Perez’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sergio Perez is married Carola Martínez.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sergio Perez’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sergio Perez’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Sergio Perez zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 32 years old
The Mexican race car driver has been alive for 11,872 days or 284,949 hours. There were precisely 402 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 26, 1990|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Sergio Perez was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Sergio Perez’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1990, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Sergio Perez’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sergio Perez’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Horse
Sergio Perez was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Sergio Perez’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Millennials Generation
Sergio Perez was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Sergio Perez’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Sergio Perez’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.