Severn Cullis-Suzuki (Activist) was born on the 30th of November, 1979. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 4. Severn’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Severn Cullis-Suzuki below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Severn Cullis-Suzuki|
Severn Cullis-Suzuki, best known for being a Activist, was born in Canada on Friday, November 30, 1979. Environmental activist who was named to the Global 500 Roll of Honor of the U.N. Environmental Programme in 1993. She was featured in the documentary Severn, the Voice of Our Children, in 2010.
Family: She grew up in Vancouver as the daughter of a writer mother and an activist father, and she later settled in Haida Gwaii, British Columbia with her children and husband. Severn Cullis-Suzuki father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Severn Cullis-Suzuki’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Severn Cullis-Suzuki is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Severn Cullis-Suzuki’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Severn Cullis-Suzuki’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Severn Cullis-Suzuki zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 42 years old
The Canadian activist has been alive for 15,582 days or 373,988 hours. There were precisely 528 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 30, 1979|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Severn Cullis-Suzuki was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Severn Cullis-Suzuki’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1979, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Severn Cullis-Suzuki’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Severn Cullis-Suzuki’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Severn Cullis-Suzuki was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Severn Cullis-Suzuki’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Severn Cullis-Suzuki was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Severn Cullis-Suzuki’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Severn Cullis-Suzuki’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.