Shabazz Muhammad (Basketball Player) was born on the 13th of November, 1992. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 9. Shabazz’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Shabazz Muhammad below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Shabazz Naige Muhammad|
Shabazz Muhammad, best known for being a Basketball Player, was born in Long Beach on Friday, November 13, 1992. All-Pac-12 player at UCLA who was taken in the first round of the 2013 NBA draft by the Utah Jazz and then traded to the Minnesota Timberwolves.
Family: His sister Asia Muhammad became a professional tennis player. Shabazz Muhammad father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Shabazz Muhammad’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Shabazz Naige Muhammad attended Bishop Gorman in Las Vegas, Nevada and University of California, Los Angeles.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Shabazz Muhammad is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Shabazz Muhammad’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Shabazz Muhammad’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Shabazz Muhammad zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. He is currently 29 years old
The American basketball player has been alive for 10,850 days or 260,422 hours. There were precisely 368 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 13, 1992|
|AGE:||29 years old|
Shabazz Muhammad was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Shabazz Muhammad’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1992, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Shabazz Muhammad’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Shabazz Muhammad’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Monkey
Shabazz Muhammad was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Shabazz Muhammad’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Shabazz Muhammad was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Shabazz Muhammad’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Shabazz Muhammad’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.