Shabba Ranks (Reggae Singer) was born on the 17th of January, 1966. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 4. Shabba’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Shabba Ranks below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Rexton Rawlston Fernando Gordon|
Shabba Ranks, best known for being a Reggae Singer, was born in Jamaica on Monday, January 17, 1966. Jamaican dance hall artist who sang the chart-topping 1990s single “Mr. Loverman” and other hits like “None a Dem.”
Family: He married Michelle Gordon in 1992. Shabba Ranks father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Shabba Ranks’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Shabba Ranks is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Shabba Ranks’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Shabba Ranks’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Shabba Ranks zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 56 years old
The American reggae singer has been alive for 20,649 days or 495,599 hours. There were precisely 700 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 17, 1966|
|AGE:||56 years old|
Shabba Ranks was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Shabba Ranks’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1966, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Shabba Ranks’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Shabba Ranks’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Shabba Ranks was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Shabba Ranks’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Shabba Ranks was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Shabba Ranks’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Shabba Ranks’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.