Shabnam Fathima (Blogger) was born on the 19th of July, 1996. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 6. Shabnam’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Shabnam Fathima below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Shabnam Fathima|
Shabnam Fathima, best known for being a Blogger, was born in India on Friday, July 19, 1996. Fashion and lifestyle blogger who created her own blog called Shabostoc, where she shares her tips on fashion and style. She also has a huge Instagram presence with over 100,000 followers and counting.
Family: She was born and raised in Mumbai. Shabnam Fathima father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Shabnam Fathima’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Shabnam Fathima is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Shabnam Fathima’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Shabnam Fathima’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Shabnam Fathima zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 26 years old
The Indian blogger has been alive for 9,510 days or 228,256 hours. There were precisely 322 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 19, 1996|
|AGE:||26 years old|
Shabnam Fathima was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Shabnam Fathima’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1996, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Shabnam Fathima’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Shabnam Fathima’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Shabnam Fathima was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Shabnam Fathima’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Millennials Generation
Shabnam Fathima was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Shabnam Fathima’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Shabnam Fathima’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.