Shabnam (Movie Actress) was born on the 17th of August, 1942. She was born in 1940s, in Silent Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 5. Shabnam’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Shabnam below ↓
Shabnam, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Dhaka, Bangladesh on Monday, August 17, 1942. One of the most popular Bollywood actresses of the ’60s and ’70s who retained fame throughout Bangladesh and Pakistan.
Family: She married composer Robin Ghosh. Shabnam father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Shabnam’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Shabnam is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Shabnam’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Shabnam’s zodiac sign is Leo
Shabnam zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. She is currently 79 years old
The Pakistani movie actress has been alive for 29,157 days or 699,777 hours. There were precisely 988 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 17, 1942|
|AGE:||79 years old|
Shabnam was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Shabnam’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1942, Franklin D. Roosevelt (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1590 – Governor of Roanoke Island colony, John White, returns from England to find no trace of the colonists he had left there 3 years earlier [or Aug 18, 1591].
1903 – Joe Pulitzer donates $1 million to Columbia University & begins the Pulitzer Prizes in America.
1945 – Sukarno and Mohammad Hatta declare Indonesia (Dutch East Indies) independent from the Netherlands.
1945 – Korea is divided into North and South Korea along the 38th parallel.
1947 – The Radcliffe Line, the border between Union of India and Dominion of Pakistan is revealed.
5. Shabnam’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Shabnam’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Shabnam was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Shabnam’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Silent Generation
Shabnam was born in the middle of Silent Generation.
9. Shabnam’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Shabnam’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.