Shaila Sabt (Model) was born on the 19th of August, 1993. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 4. Shaila’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Shaila Sabt below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Shaila Sabt|
Shaila Sabt, best known for being a Model, was born in Manama on Thursday, August 19, 1993. Bahraini model turned actress who rose to fame after being crowned Bahrain Top Model 2010. This exposure led to her being cast in the 2011 action comedy Gilgamesh Pearl.
Family: She is the daughter of Fatima Ismail and Muhammed Sabt. Shaila Sabt father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Shaila Sabt’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Shaila Sabt is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Shaila Sabt’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Shaila Sabt’s zodiac sign is Leo
Shaila Sabt zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 28 years old
The Bahraini model has been alive for 10,573 days or 253,766 hours. There were precisely 358 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 19, 1993|
|AGE:||28 years old|
Shaila Sabt was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Shaila Sabt’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1993, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Shaila Sabt’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Shaila Sabt’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Shaila Sabt was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Shaila Sabt’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Millennials Generation
Shaila Sabt was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Shaila Sabt’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Shaila Sabt’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.