Shailyn Pierre-Dixon (Movie Actress) was born on the 1st of June, 2003. She was born in 2000s, in Generation Z. Her birth sign is Gemini and her life path number is 3. Shailyn’s birth flower is Rose and birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and Alexandrite. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Shailyn Pierre-Dixon below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Shailyn Pierre-Dixon|
Shailyn Pierre-Dixon, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Canada on Sunday, June 1, 2003. Known for her role in the CBC TV mini-series The Book of Negroes as young Aminata. She appeared in three episodes during its run in 2015.
Family: She was raised in Canada by her parents Christina and Maurice. She is of Canadian and Trinidadian descent. Shailyn Pierre-Dixon father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Shailyn Pierre-Dixon’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Shailyn Pierre-Dixon is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Shailyn Pierre-Dixon’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Shailyn Pierre-Dixon’s zodiac sign is Gemini
Shailyn Pierre-Dixon zodiac sign is a Gemini. Dates of Gemini are May 21 - June 20. Those born under the Gemini zodiac sign enjoy socializing and love surrounding themselves with people. They enjoy chit-chat and tend to have expression and communication very high on their list of priorities. They are intelligent, adaptable, agile, communicative, informative, and connected. Although, they can be too talkative, exaggerating, deceptive, cunning, superficial, and inconsistent.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 19 years old
The Canadian movie actress has been alive for 6,999 days or 167,997 hours. There were precisely 237 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||June 1, 2003|
|AGE:||19 years old|
Shailyn Pierre-Dixon was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Shailyn Pierre-Dixon’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2003, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Shailyn Pierre-Dixon’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Shailyn Pierre-Dixon’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Shailyn Pierre-Dixon was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Shailyn Pierre-Dixon’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation Z
Shailyn Pierre-Dixon was born in the middle of Generation Z.
9. Shailyn Pierre-Dixon’s birthstone is Pearl, Moonstone and AlexandritePearls suggest chastity, modesty and stable marriage relationships. They have long been a symbol of purity.
10. Shailyn Pierre-Dixon’s birth flower is RoseRose - named for the Latin word "rosa" which means red - symbolizes love, passion, beauty and perfection.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.