Shaina Magdayao (Movie Actress) was born on the 6th of November, 1989. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 8. Shaina’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Shaina Magdayao below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Shaina Garcia Magdayao|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Quezon City, Manila, Philippines|
Shaina Magdayao, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Quezon City, Manila, Philippines on Monday, November 6, 1989. Filipina actress and model known for her roles in TV series like K2BU as well as in films like Ang Tanging Ina. She received the Most Popular Child Actress Award in the 2002 Guillermo Mendoza Awards for her role on K2BU.
Family: Her older sister is actress Vina Morales. She has two other older sisters named Sheila and Sheryl. She began dating actor Piolo Pascual in 2017. Shaina Magdayao father’s name is Enrique Magdayao and mother Deanne Garcia. We will continue to update details on Shaina Magdayao’s family.
Education: Shaina Garcia Magdayao attended Angelicum College, Quezon City.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Shaina Magdayao is dating Piolo Pascual.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Shaina Magdayao’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Shaina Magdayao’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Shaina Magdayao zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Serpent|
3. She is currently 32 years old
The Filipino movie actress has been alive for 11,954 days or 286,902 hours. There were precisely 405 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 6, 1989|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Shaina Magdayao was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Shaina Magdayao’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1989, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Shaina Magdayao’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Shaina Magdayao’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Serpent
Shaina Magdayao was born in the Year of the Serpent. Usually, people regard Snake as a cunning and sly animal, which likes hanging out in darkness. In fact, this animal is also a symbol of wisdom and wit. Their strengths are soft-spoken, humorous, sympathetic, determined, passionate, and smart. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, sly, fickle, and nonchalant. Their lucky numbers are 2, 8, 9, and lucky colors are red, light yellow, black.
7. Shaina Magdayao’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Shaina Magdayao was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Shaina Magdayao’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Shaina Magdayao’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.