Shalisa van der Laan (Pop Singer) was born on the 19th of December, 1999. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 5. Shalisa’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Shalisa van der Laan below ↓
|NAME:||Shalisa van der Laan|
|REAL NAME:||Shalisa van der Laan|
Shalisa van der Laan, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Netherlands on Sunday, December 19, 1999. Dutch pop star who originally came to fame as a contestant on the first season of The Voice Kids in 2012. She was chosen to represent the Netherlands at the 2015 Junior Eurovision Contest with the song “Million Lights.”
Family: She was born in the Netherlands. Shalisa van der Laan father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Shalisa van der Laan’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Shalisa van der Laan is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Shalisa van der Laan’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Shalisa van der Laan’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Shalisa van der Laan zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 21 years old
The pop singer has been alive for 7,856 days or 188,551 hours. There were precisely 266 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 19, 1999|
|AGE:||21 years old|
Shalisa van der Laan was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Shalisa van der Laan’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,066,867,391 and there were an estimated 130,704,749 babies born throughout the world in 1999, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Smooth" by Santana Featuring Rob Thomas.
On this day in history:
1776 – Thomas Paine publishes his 1st "American Crisis" essay beginning"These are the times that try men's souls" (date disputed).
1783 – William Pitt the Younger becomes the youngest ever British Prime Minister at age 24.
1932 – British Broadcasting Corp begins transmitting overseas.
5. Shalisa van der Laan’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Shalisa van der Laan’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Shalisa van der Laan was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Shalisa van der Laan’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Shalisa van der Laan was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Shalisa van der Laan’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Shalisa van der Laan’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.