Shana Wilson (Gospel Singer) was born on the 20th of January, 1985. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 8. Shana’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Shana Wilson below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Shana Wilson|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Detroit, Michigan, USA|
Shana Wilson, best known for being a Gospel Singer, was born in Detroit, Michigan, USA on Sunday, January 20, 1985. Singer and songwriter known for her worship albums, she is a worship leader and choir director for the Community Christian Fellowship Church. Some of her most memorable songs include “Press In Your Presence”, “You are Holy”, and “Lion of Judah.”
Family: Her father is a Bishop Samuel and her mother Lady J Wilson are pastors and founders of the Community Christian Fellowship church. She married Rachard William in 2014. Shana Wilson father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Shana Wilson’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Shana Wilson is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Shana Wilson’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Shana Wilson’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Shana Wilson zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 37 years old
The American gospel singer has been alive for 13,705 days or 328,939 hours. There were precisely 465 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 20, 1985|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Shana Wilson was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Shana Wilson’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1985, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Shana Wilson’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Shana Wilson’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Shana Wilson was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Shana Wilson’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Shana Wilson was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Shana Wilson’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Shana Wilson’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.