Shanda Denyce Taylor (Reality Star) was born on the 10th of August, 1985. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 5. Shanda’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Shanda Denyce Taylor below ↓
|NAME:||Shanda Denyce Taylor|
|REAL NAME:||Shanda Denyce Taylor|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Chicago, Illinois, USA|
Shanda Denyce Taylor, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Chicago, Illinois, USA on Saturday, August 10, 1985. Reality star known for being on Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood along with her husband Willie Taylor.
Family: She and Taylor have two children, Kavion and Layla-Marie. Her birth name is Niyana. Shanda Denyce Taylor father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Shanda Denyce Taylor’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Shanda Denyce Taylor is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Shanda Denyce Taylor’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Shanda Denyce Taylor’s zodiac sign is Leo
Shanda Denyce Taylor zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 35 years old
The American reality star has been alive for 12,826 days or 307,838 hours. There were precisely 435 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 10, 1985|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Shanda Denyce Taylor was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Shanda Denyce Taylor’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated 135,970,553 babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Shout" by Tears For Fears.
On this day in history:
610 – In Islam, the traditional date of the Laylat al-Qadr, when Muhammad began to receive the Qur'an.
1497 – John Cabot tells King Henry VII of his trip to "Asia".
1675 – King Charles II and John Flamsteed lay the foundation stone of the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London.
5. Shanda Denyce Taylor’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Shanda Denyce Taylor’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Shanda Denyce Taylor was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Shanda Denyce Taylor’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Shanda Denyce Taylor was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Shanda Denyce Taylor’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Shanda Denyce Taylor’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.