Shandy Koo (YouTuber) was born on the 27th of December, 1995. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 9. Shandy’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Shandy Koo below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Shandy Koo|
Shandy Koo, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Indonesia on Wednesday, December 27, 1995. Indonesian digital media content creator who is famous for his eponymous YouTube channel and its content. He has earned popularity there for his original sketch comedy and short films, lifestyle vlogging, and challenges.
Family: He has frequently featured his long-time girlfriend Loresa across his social media. Shandy Koo father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Shandy Koo’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Shandy Koo is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Shandy Koo’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Shandy Koo’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Shandy Koo zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Pig|
3. He is currently 26 years old
The youtuber has been alive for 9,713 days or 233,128 hours. There were precisely 329 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 27, 1995|
|AGE:||26 years old|
Shandy Koo was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Shandy Koo’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1995, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Shandy Koo’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Shandy Koo’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Pig
Shandy Koo was born in the Year of the Pig. People with Chinese zodiac Pig sign are considerate, responsible, independent and optimistic. They always show generousness and mercy to endure other people's mistakes, which help them gain harmonious interpersonal relationships. Their strengths are being warm-hearted, good-tempered, loyal, honest, and gentle. But they can also be naive, gullible, sluggish, short-tempered. Their lucky numbers are 2, 5, 8 and lucky colors are yellow, grey, brown, gold.
7. Shandy Koo’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Shandy Koo was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Shandy Koo’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Shandy Koo’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.