Shane Feldman (Activist) was born on the 7th of November, 1994. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 5. Shane’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Shane Feldman below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Shane Feldman|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Toronto, Ontario, Canada|
Shane Feldman, best known for being a Activist, was born in Toronto, Ontario, Canada on Monday, November 7, 1994. Activist and entrepreneur who is known for his work being recognized by the United Nations Youth Assembly. He is particularly known for being the founder and CEO of Count Me In, the world’s largest youth-led charity organization.
Family: He was born and raised in Toronto, Ontario, Canada. Shane Feldman father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Shane Feldman’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Shane Feldman is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Shane Feldman’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Shane Feldman’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Shane Feldman zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 27 years old
The Canadian activist has been alive for 10,127 days or 243,058 hours. There were precisely 343 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 7, 1994|
|AGE:||27 years old|
Shane Feldman was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Shane Feldman’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1994, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Shane Feldman’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Shane Feldman’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Shane Feldman was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Shane Feldman’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Millennials Generation
Shane Feldman was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Shane Feldman’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Shane Feldman’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.