Shane Gould (Swimmer) was born on the 23rd of November, 1956. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 1. Shane’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Shane Gould below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Shane Gould|
Shane Gould, best known for being a Swimmer, was born in Sydney, Australia on Friday, November 23, 1956. Australian swimmer who won three gold medals at the 1972 Munich games, in the 200 and 400 meter freestyle and the 200 meter individual medley.
Family: She was married to Neil Innes from 1975 to 1997; she married her second husband, Milton Nelms, in 2007. Shane Gould father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Shane Gould’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Shane Gould is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Shane Gould’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Shane Gould’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Shane Gould zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 65 years old
The Australian swimmer has been alive for 23,991 days or 575,784 hours. There were precisely 813 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 23, 1956|
|AGE:||65 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Shane Gould was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Shane Gould’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1956, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Shane Gould’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Shane Gould’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Shane Gould was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Shane Gould’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Shane Gould was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Shane Gould’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Shane Gould’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.