Shannon Hale (Young Adult Author) was born on the 26th of January, 1974. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 3. Shannon’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Shannon Hale below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Shannon Hale|
|PROFESSION:||Young Adult Author|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Salt Lake City, Utah, USA|
Shannon Hale, best known for being a Young Adult Author, was born in Salt Lake City, Utah, USA on Saturday, January 26, 1974. Mormon author who won the prestigious Newbery Honor for her young adult fantasy book, Princess Academy (2005). Seven years later in 2012, she released the book’s sequel, Palace of Stone.
Family: She and her husband, Dean Hale, wrote two graphic novels together and became parents to four children: Max, Magnolia, Dinah and Wren. Shannon Hale father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Shannon Hale’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Shannon Hale is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Shannon Hale’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Shannon Hale’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Shannon Hale zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 49 years old
The American young adult author has been alive for 17,951 days or 430,843 hours. There were precisely 609 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 26, 1974|
|AGE:||49 years old|
Shannon Hale was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Shannon Hale’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,003,448,151 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1974, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "You're Sixteen" by Ringo Starr.
On this day in history:
5. Shannon Hale’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Shannon Hale’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Shannon Hale was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Shannon Hale’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Shannon Hale was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Shannon Hale’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Shannon Hale’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.