Shannon Moore (Wrestler) was born on the 27th of July, 1979. He was born in 1970s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 6. Shannon’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Shannon Moore below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Shannon Moore|
|NICKNAME:||Prince of Punk, The Reject|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Cameron, North Carolina, USA|
Shannon Moore, best known for being a Wrestler, was born in Cameron, North Carolina, USA on Friday, July 27, 1979. American professional wrestler who was known for his work with the WCW, WWE, and TNA.
Family: He was married to country singer Crystal Moore from 2002 until 2005. In 2009 he married Julie Youngberg, a WWE seamstress. Shannon Moore father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Shannon Moore’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Shannon Moore attended Union Pines High School.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Shannon Moore is married Julie Moore.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Shannon Moore’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Shannon Moore’s zodiac sign is Leo
Shannon Moore zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. He is currently 42 years old
The American wrestler has been alive for 15,376 days or 369,033 hours. There were precisely 521 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 27, 1979|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Shannon Moore was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Shannon Moore’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated 123,688,258 babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Bad Girls" by Donna Summer.
On this day in history:
1586 – Sir Walter Raleigh brings first tobacco to England from Virginia.
1689 – Battle of Killicrankie: Jacobite Scottish Highlanders under Viscount Dundee defeat royalist force under General MacKay.
1789 – US Congress establishes Department of Foreign Affairs now referred to as the State Department.
5. Shannon Moore’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Shannon Moore’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Shannon Moore was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Shannon Moore’s life path number is 6Life Path Number 6 represent 'The Nurturer'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 6 gift the world with unconditional love, healing and nurturing. 6 teaches true compassion and empathy. Its energy is that of Mother Gaia. The values are responsibility, family, long-term goals. The challenges are to make your home comfortable for yourself and others.
8. Generation X
Shannon Moore was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Shannon Moore’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Shannon Moore’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.