Shantell Martin (Performance Artist) was born on the 1st of October, 1980. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 2. Shantell’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Shantell Martin below â†“
|REAL NAME:||Shantell Martin|
Shantell Martin, best known for being a Performance Artist, was born in London, England on Wednesday, October 1, 1980. Visual artist who rose to fame in her first solo exhibition called Continuous Line as well as first solo museum show called ARE YOU YOU. Her artwork has appeared in the Brooklyn Museum, Museum of the Contemporary African Diaspora and Bata Show Museum.
Family: She hails from East London, England. She began drawing as a child. Shantell Martin father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Shantell Martin’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Shantell Martin is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Shantell Martin’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Shantell Martin’s zodiac sign is Libra
Shantell Martin zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Monkey|
3. She is currently 41 years old
The English performance artist has been alive for 15,012 days or 360,296 hours. There were precisely 509 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 1, 1980|
|AGE:||41 years old|
Shantell Martin was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Shantell Martin’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,458,411,534 and there were an estimated 125,148,676 babies born throughout the world in 1980, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Another One Bites The Dust" by Queen.
On this day in history:
1688 – Prince Willem III of Orange accepts invitation of take up the British crown.
1814 – Opening of the Congress of Vienna, which redrew Europe's political map after the defeat of Napoléon Bonaparte.
1867 – Karl Marx' "Das Kapital" published.
5. Shantell Martin’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Shantell Martin’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Monkey
Shantell Martin was born in the Year of the Monkey. People with Chinese zodiac Monkey according to Chinese zodiac have are smart, clever and intelligent, especially in their career and wealth. They are lively, flexible, quick-witted and versatile. Their strengths are being enthusiastic, self-assured, sociable, and innovative. But they can also be jealous, suspicious, cunning, selfish, and arrogant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 8 and lucky colors are white, gold, blue.
7. Shantell Martin’s life path number is 2Life Path Number 2 represent 'The Diplomat'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 2 have the most amazing ability to create peace and harmony wherever they go. Number 2 unites and brings an end to separateness. Its energy is that of the Sacred Feminine. The values are partnerships, balance, love. The challenges are to tap into your emotional sensitivity â€” and use it to connect with others.
8. Millennials Generation
Shantell Martin was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Shantell Martin’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Shantell Martin’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.