Shareef O’Neal (Basketball Player) was born on the 9th of January, 2000. He was born in 2000s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 3. Shareef’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Shareef O’Neal below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Shareef O’Neal|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Los Angeles, California, USA|
Shareef O’Neal, best known for being a Basketball Player, was born in Los Angeles, California, USA on Sunday, January 9, 2000. Standout high school basketball power forward who stood at 6’8″ as a sophomore. He was already receiving offers from Baylor, LSU, UCLA, USC, and Kansas State at that time.
Family: He is the son of Hall of Famer Shaquille O’Neal and his ex-wife Shaunie O’Neal. He has siblings named Amirah, Shaqir, and Me’arah. Shareef O’Neal father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Shareef O’Neal’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Shareef O’Neal is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Shareef O’Neal’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Shareef O’Neal’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Shareef O’Neal zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. He is currently 23 years old
The American basketball player has been alive for 8,425 days or 202,216 hours. There were precisely 286 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 9, 2000|
|AGE:||23 years old|
Shareef O’Neal was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Shareef O’Neal’s birthday
The world’s population was 6,145,006,989 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 2000, Bill Clinton (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "What A Girl Wants" by Christina Aguilera.
On this day in history:
5. Shareef O’Neal’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Shareef O’Neal’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Shareef O’Neal was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Shareef O’Neal’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Shareef O’Neal was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Shareef O’Neal’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Shareef O’Neal’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.