Sharika Soal (Journalist) was born on the 1st of July, 1984. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 3. Sharika’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sharika Soal below ↓
|FULL NAME:||Sharika Soal|
Sharika Soal, best known for being a Journalist, was born in Chicago on Sunday, July 1, 1984. Celebrity and entertainment publicist most well known for serving as a social media manager and content curator for HuffPost. She has worked as a publicist for Interscope records artists and MTV and VH1 personalities. She later founded her own PR company called LadySoal PR.
Family: Originally born in Chicago, Illinois; she was raised in Ames, Iowa. She later settled in Los Angeles, California. Sharika Soal father’s name is Under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Sharika Soal’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sharika Soal is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sharika Soal’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sharika Soal’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Sharika Soal zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 38 years old
The journalist has been alive for 14,143 days days or 339,442 hours hours. There were precisely 479 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 1, 1984|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Sharika Soal was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Sharika Soal’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,786,483,862 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1984, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the US President, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "When Doves Cry" by Prince.
On this day in history:
5. Sharika Soal’s stats
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sharika Soal’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|HEIGHT (METERS):||N/A meters|
|HEIGHT (INCHES)||N/A inches|
|HEIGHT (CM):||N/A centimeters|
6. The Year of the Rat
Sharika Soal was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Sharika Soal’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Sharika Soal was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Sharika Soal’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Sharika Soal’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.