Sharon Dahlonega Bush (TV Show Host) was born on the 29th of February, 1952. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Pisces and her life path number is 3. Sharon’s birth flower is Violet and birthstone is Amethyst. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sharon Dahlonega Bush below ↓
|NAME:||Sharon Dahlonega Bush|
|REAL NAME:||Sharon Dahlonega Raiford Bush|
|PROFESSION:||TV Show Host|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Greensboro, North Carolina, USA|
Sharon Dahlonega Bush, best known for being a TV Show Host, was born in Greensboro, North Carolina, USA on Friday, February 29, 1952. The first female African-American TV weather anchor (1975, Detroit).
Family: She got married to Donald E. Crews in 1968 and after their divorce in 1993, she married Grand L. Bush in 1994. Sharon Dahlonega Bush father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Sharon Dahlonega Bush’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Sharon Dahlonega Raiford Bush attended North Carolina A&T State University, Greensboro, NC, Wayne State Univerity, Detroit, MI, Georgia State, Atlanta, GA.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sharon Dahlonega Bush is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sharon Dahlonega Bush’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sharon Dahlonega Bush’s zodiac sign is Pisces
Sharon Dahlonega Bush zodiac sign is a Pisces. Dates of Pisces are February 19 - March 20. The Pisces zodiac sign are the dreamers and mystics of the zodiac. Many of them have lives filled with fantasy, magic and wonder. They are mystical, intuitive, creative, romantic, compassionate, sensitive. Although, they can be unrealistic, submissive, self-pitying, dependent, codependent
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dragon|
3. She is currently 69 years old
The American tv show host has been alive for 25,456 days or 610,945 hours. There were precisely 863 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||February 29, 1952|
|AGE:||69 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Sharon Dahlonega Bush was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Sharon Dahlonega Bush’s birthday
The world’s population was 2,630,584,384 and there were an estimated 97,484,605 babies born throughout the world in 1952, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Sharon Dahlonega Bush’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sharon Dahlonega Bush’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Dragon
Sharon Dahlonega Bush was born in the Year of the Dragon. People with Chinese zodiac Dragon sign are usually a group of people who are lively, intellectual and excitable. They can clearly tell right from wrong. Their strengths are decisive, inspiring, magnanimous, sensitive, ambitious, and romantic. But they can also be eccentric, tactless, fiery, intolerant, and unrealistic. Their lucky numbers are 1, 7, 6, and lucky colors are gold, silver, hoary.
7. Sharon Dahlonega Bush’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Sharon Dahlonega Bush was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Sharon Dahlonega Bush’s birthstone is AmethystThe amethyst is a symbol of strong relationships and courage. At one time, only royalty could wear the gem. Ancient Greeks thought that the amethyst guarded against intoxication.
10. Sharon Dahlonega Bush’s birth flower is VioletViolet symbolizes faith, valor, wisdom, valued friendship, hope, my compliments and passion.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.