Sharon Wu (Blogger) was born on the 3rd of December, 1991. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 8. Sharon’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sharon Wu below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Sharon Wu|
|BIRTHPLACE:||San Francisco, California, USA|
Sharon Wu, best known for being a Blogger, was born in San Francisco, California, USA on Tuesday, December 3, 1991. Influencer who created the fashion, beauty, travel, fitness, and lifestyle blog Style Lullaby in 2014. She has parlayed the success of her blog into a very popular Instagram account, where she shares style and travel photos for more than 410,000 followers.
Family: She is of Chinese and Singaporean descent. She has a younger brother. Sharon Wu father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Sharon Wu’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sharon Wu is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sharon Wu’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sharon Wu’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Sharon Wu zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 29 years old
The American blogger has been alive for 10,936 days or 262,471 hours. There were precisely 371 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 3, 1991|
|AGE:||29 years old|
Sharon Wu was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Sharon Wu’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,418,758,803 and there were an estimated 137,064,554 babies born throughout the world in 1991, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Black Or White" by Michael Jackson.
On this day in history:
1586 – Sir Thomas Herriot introduces potatoes to England from Colombia.
1854 – Eureka Stockade: In what is claimed by many to be the birth of Australian democracy, more than 20 goldminers at Ballarat, Victoria, are killed by state troopers in an uprising over mining licences.
1967 – 1st human heart transplant performed in South Africa by Dr Christiaan Barnard on Louis Washkansky.
5. Sharon Wu’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sharon Wu’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Sharon Wu was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Sharon Wu’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Sharon Wu was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Sharon Wu’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Sharon Wu’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.