Shayna Leigh (Pop Singer) was born on the 19th of November, 1985. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 8. Shayna’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Shayna Leigh below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Shayna Leigh|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Orlando, Florida, USA|
Shayna Leigh, best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Orlando, Florida, USA on Tuesday, November 19, 1985. Singer who rose to fame following the release of her debut album Drive in July of 2015. She previously released two EPs titled The Cold Hard Truth and the Dream on Noisetrade and Hey Shayna Leigh on iTunes.
Family: She has one sister. Originally from Orlando, Florida, she later lived in New York City. Shayna Leigh father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Shayna Leigh’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Shayna Leigh is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Shayna Leigh’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Shayna Leigh’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Shayna Leigh zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 35 years old
The American pop singer has been alive for 13,146 days or 315,512 hours. There were precisely 446 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 19, 1985|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Shayna Leigh was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Shayna Leigh’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,873,781,796 and there were an estimated 135,970,553 babies born throughout the world in 1985, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "We Built This City" by Starship.
On this day in history:
1530 – The Recess document resulting from the Diet of Augsburg signed by Charles V and catholic princes.
1620 – The Mayflower reaches Cape Cod & explores the coast.
1805 – Lewis & Clark expedition reaches the Pacific Ocean, first European Americans to cross the west.
5. Shayna Leigh’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Shayna Leigh’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Shayna Leigh was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Shayna Leigh’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Shayna Leigh was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Shayna Leigh’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Shayna Leigh’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.