Shazahn Padamsee (Movie Actress) was born on the 18th of October, 1987. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 8. Shazahn’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Shazahn Padamsee below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Shazahn Padamsee|
Shazahn Padamsee, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in India on Sunday, October 18, 1987. Indian actress who gained notoriety for her roles of Anu in Kanimozhi and Rooba in Orange. Both films were released on the same day in 2010.
Family: She is the daughter of actors Alyque Padamsee and Sharon Prabhakar. Shazahn Padamsee father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Shazahn Padamsee’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Shazahn Padamsee is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Shazahn Padamsee’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Shazahn Padamsee’s zodiac sign is Libra
Shazahn Padamsee zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 34 years old
The Indian movie actress has been alive for 12,440 days or 298,577 hours. There were precisely 422 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 18, 1987|
|AGE:||34 years old|
Shazahn Padamsee was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Shazahn Padamsee’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,055,636,132 and there were an estimated 138,691,278 babies born throughout the world in 1987, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Bad" by Michael Jackson.
On this day in history:
1009 – The Church of the Holy Sepulchre in Jerusalem is destroyed by the Fatimid caliph Al-Hakim bi-Amr Allah, who hacks the Church's foundations down to bedrock.
1685 – French King Louis XIV revokes Edict of Nantes cancelling rights of French Protestants.
1867 – US takes formal possession of Alaska from Russia having paid $7.2 million.
5. Shazahn Padamsee’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Shazahn Padamsee’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
|HAIR COLOR:||Light Brown|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Shazahn Padamsee was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Shazahn Padamsee’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Shazahn Padamsee was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Shazahn Padamsee’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Shazahn Padamsee’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.