Sheila E. (Pop Singer) was born on the 12th of December, 1957. She was born in 1950s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 1. Sheila’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sheila E. below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Sheila E.|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Oakland, California, USA|
Sheila E., best known for being a Pop Singer, was born in Oakland, California, USA on Thursday, December 12, 1957. Singer and drummer who worked with Prince on the hit “The Glamorous Life” and who has collaborated with various other artists, including Beyonce on “Work It Out.”
Family: She was born to Juanita Gardere, a dairy factory worker, and Pete Escovedio, a percussionist. She has been romantically linked to Prince and Carlos Santana. Sheila E. father’s name is Pete Escovedo and mother Juanita Gardere. We will continue to update details on Sheila E.’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sheila E. is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sheila E.’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sheila E.’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Sheila E. zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rooster|
3. She is currently 64 years old
The American pop singer has been alive for 23,675 days or 568,217 hours. There were precisely 803 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 12, 1957|
|AGE:||64 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Sheila E. was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Sheila E.’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1957, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
5. Sheila E.’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sheila E.’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rooster
Sheila E. was born in the Year of the Rooster. People with Chinese zodiac Rooster according to Chinese zodiac have many excellent characteristics, such as being honest, bright, communicative and ambitious. Most of them are born pretty or handsome, and prefer to dress up. Their strengths are being independent, capable, warm-hearted, self-respect, and quick minded. But they can also be impatient, critical, eccentric, narrow-minded, and selfish. Their lucky numbers are 5, 7, 8 and lucky colors are gold, brown, brownish yellow, yellow.
7. Sheila E.’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Sheila E. was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Sheila E.’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Sheila E.’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.