Shelley Long (TV Actress) was born on the 23rd of August, 1949. She was born in 1940s, in Baby Boomers Generation. Her birth sign is Virgo and her life path number is 9. Shelley’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Shelley Long below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Shelly Lee Long|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA|
Shelley Long, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in Fort Wayne, Indiana, USA on Tuesday, August 23, 1949. Actress best known for her Emmy and Golden Globe-winning role as the bookish barmaid Diane Chambers on the hit series Cheers. Her film credits include Night Shift, Outrageous Fortune, The Brady Bunch Movie and Irreconcilable Differences, the latter of which earned her a Golden Globe nomination for Best Actress.
Family: She was married to her second husband Brue Tyson from 1981 to 2004. She has a daughter named Juliana. Shelley Long father’s name is Leland Long and mother Ivadine Long. We will continue to update details on Shelley Long’s family.
Education: Shelly Lee Long attended South Side High School, Fort Wayne, IN and Drama, Northwestern University (Dropped Out).
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Shelley Long is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Shelley Long’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Shelley Long’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Shelley Long zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 71 years old
The American tv actress has been alive for 26,080 days or 625,930 hours. There were precisely 884 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 23, 1949|
|AGE:||71 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Shelley Long was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Shelley Long’s birthday
The world’s population was and there were an estimated babies born throughout the world in 1949, Harry S. Truman (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was [Not available]. No song matches found..
On this day in history:
1542 – Rabbi Joseph Caro completes his commentary of Tur Code.
1850 – 1st US National Women's Rights Convention convenes in Worcester, Massachusetts.
1942 – Battle of Stalingrad: 600 Luftwaffe planes bomb Stalingrad (40,000 die).
5. Shelley Long’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Shelley Long’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Shelley Long was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Shelley Long’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Shelley Long was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Shelley Long’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Shelley Long’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.