Shelley Sullivan (Business Executive) was born on the 13th of July, 1973. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Cancer and her life path number is 4. Shelley’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Shelley Sullivan below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Shelley Sullivan|
Shelley Sullivan, best known for being a Business Executive, was born in Australia on Friday, July 13, 1973. Business executive and entrepreneur who is recognized for having founded the Australian beauty and cosmetics company, ModelCo. She has amassed more than 40,000 followers on her personal shelley__sullivan Instagram account.
Family: She married Anthony Sullivan in 2016. Shelley Sullivan father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Shelley Sullivan’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Shelley Sullivan is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Shelley Sullivan’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Shelley Sullivan’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Shelley Sullivan zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Ox|
3. She is currently 48 years old
The Australian business executive has been alive for 17,656 days or 423,764 hours. There were precisely 599 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 13, 1973|
|AGE:||48 years old|
Shelley Sullivan was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Shelley Sullivan’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,927,538,695 and there were an estimated 121,831,979 babies born throughout the world in 1973, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Will It Go Round In Circles" by Billy Preston.
On this day in history:
1772 – Captain James Cook begins 2nd voyage aboard the Resolution to the South Seas to search for Terra Australis (Southern continent).
1832 – Source of Mississippi River discovered by American geographer Henry Schoolcraft.
1943 – Greatest tank battle in history ends with Russia's defeat of Germany at Kursk, almost 6,000 tanks take part, 2,900 lost by Germany.
5. Shelley Sullivan’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Shelley Sullivan’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Ox
Shelley Sullivan was born in the Year of the Ox. People with Chinese zodiac Ox bear persistent, simple, honest, and straightforward characteristics. They are talent leaders with strong faith, and strong devotion to work. Their strengths are honest, industrious, patient, cautious, level-headed, and persistent. But they can also be obstinate, inarticulate, prudish, and distant. Their lucky numbers are 1, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, purple.
7. Shelley Sullivan’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Shelley Sullivan was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Shelley Sullivan’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Shelley Sullivan’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.