Shelly Jaronsky (Non-Fiction Author) was born on the 10th of August, 1975. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Leo and her life path number is 4. Shelly’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Shelly Jaronsky below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Shelly Jaronsky|
Shelly Jaronsky, best known for being a Non-Fiction Author, was born in United States on Sunday, August 10, 1975. Non-fiction author behind the blog Cookies and Cups. She started the blog to justify her love of sugar. She has more than 80,000 followers on her cookiesandcups Instagram account.
Family: She and her husband have four sons, all born in New Jersey. Shelly Jaronsky father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Shelly Jaronsky’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Shelly Jaronsky is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Shelly Jaronsky’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Shelly Jaronsky’s zodiac sign is Leo
Shelly Jaronsky zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rabbit|
3. She is currently 46 years old
The American non-fiction author has been alive for 16,890 days or 405,383 hours. There were precisely 573 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 10, 1975|
|AGE:||46 years old|
Shelly Jaronsky was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Shelly Jaronsky’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,079,087,198 and there were an estimated 121,558,022 babies born throughout the world in 1975, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Jive Talkin'" by Bee Gees.
On this day in history:
610 – In Islam, the traditional date of the Laylat al-Qadr, when Muhammad began to receive the Qur'an.
1497 – John Cabot tells King Henry VII of his trip to "Asia".
1675 – King Charles II and John Flamsteed lay the foundation stone of the Royal Observatory in Greenwich, London.
5. Shelly Jaronsky’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Shelly Jaronsky’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rabbit
Shelly Jaronsky was born in the Year of the Rabbit. People with Chinese zodiac Rabbit sign usually impress others with an image of tenderness, grace and sensitive. They are romantic in relationship, having a high demand in life quality. They avoid arguing with others, and have a capability of converting an enemy into a friend. Their strengths are gentle, sensitive, compassionate, amiable, modest, and merciful. But they can also be amorous, hesitant, stubborn, timid, conservative. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are red, blue, pink, purple.
7. Shelly Jaronsky’s life path number is 4Life Path Number 4 represent 'The Worker'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 4 have an almost unbreakable spirit and astounding capabilities of self-control. 3 reminds us that equality for all sides creates the strongest structures. Its energy is that of Stability. The values are structure, discipline, health. The challenges are to balance your ambitions with your need for security.
8. Generation X
Shelly Jaronsky was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Shelly Jaronsky’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Shelly Jaronsky’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.