Shelly Moore (Reality Star) was born on the 14th of January, 1970. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Capricorn and her life path number is 5. Shelly’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Shelly Moore below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Shelly Moore|
Shelly Moore, best known for being a Reality Star, was born in Centerville on Wednesday, January 14, 1970. Reality television star on season 13 of CBS’s Big Brother. She is a self-proclaimed Cheer Mom and a proud American.
Family: She has a daughter. Shelly Moore father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Shelly Moore’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Shelly Moore is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Shelly Moore’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Shelly Moore’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Shelly Moore zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. She is currently 51 years old
The reality star has been alive for 18,938 days or 454,514 hours. There were precisely 642 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 14, 1970|
|AGE:||51 years old|
Shelly Moore was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Shelly Moore’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,700,577,650 and there were an estimated 121,504,132 babies born throughout the world in 1970, Richard Nixon (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Raindrops Keep Fallin' On My Head" by B.J. Thomas.
On this day in history:
1526 – Charles V and Francis I sign the Treaty of Madrid, forcing Francis to give up claims to Burgundy, Italy and Flanders.
1641 – United East Indian Company conquers city of Malacca, 7,000 killed.
1724 – Spanish King Philip V abdicates throne.
5. Shelly Moore’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Shelly Moore’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Shelly Moore was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Shelly Moore’s life path number is 5Life Path Number 5 represent 'The Free Spirit'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 5 have an uncanny ability to understand the deepest esoteric & metaphysical teachings. 5 turns the mystical into the norm. Its energy is that of Experience. The values are adventure, movement, change. The challenges are to find some kind of daily structure that works for you.
8. Generation X
Shelly Moore was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Shelly Moore’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Shelly Moore’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.