Sheriza (YouTuber) was born on the 8th of November, 1991. She was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Scorpio and her life path number is 3. Sheriza’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sheriza below â†“
Sheriza, best known for being a YouTuber, was born in Guyana on Friday, November 8, 1991. YouTube beauty guru who is widely known for her Sheriza R channel. She has gained more than 8 million cumulative views there for her themed makeup and natural hair tutorials, as well as cosmetic equipment reviews.
Family: She was born and raised in Guyana. Sheriza father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Sheriza’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sheriza is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sheriza’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sheriza’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Sheriza zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 30 years old
The youtuber has been alive for 10,972 days or 263,339 hours. There were precisely 372 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 8, 1991|
|AGE:||30 years old|
Sheriza was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Sheriza’s birthday
The world’s population was 5,418,758,803 and there were an estimated 137,064,554 babies born throughout the world in 1991, George H. W. Bush (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Cream" by Prince And The N.P.G..
On this day in history:
392 – Roman Emperor Theodosius declares Christian religion the state religion.
1519 – 1st meeting of Moctezuma II & Hernán Cortés in Tenochtitlan, Mexico.
1701 – William Penn presents Charter of Priviliges.
5. Sheriza’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sheriza’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Goat
Sheriza was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Sheriza’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic â€” yet realistic â€” in the face of difficulties.
8. Millennials Generation
Sheriza was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Sheriza’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Sheriza’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.