Sherman Alexie (Novelist) was born on the 7th of October, 1966. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Libra and his life path number is 3. Sherman’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sherman Alexie below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Sherman Alexie|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Washington, United States|
Sherman Alexie, best known for being a Novelist, was born in Washington, United States on Friday, October 7, 1966. Native American novelist, short story writer, poet and screenwriter who won the National Book Award for his young adult novel, The Absolutely True Diary of a Part-Time Indian. His other award-winning works include Reservation Blues (1995) and The Lone Ranger and Tonto Fistfight in Heaven (1993).
Family: He grew up on the Spokane Indian Reservation in Wellpinit, Washington. He later had two sons with his wife, Diane Tomhave. Sherman Alexie father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Sherman Alexie’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sherman Alexie is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sherman Alexie’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sherman Alexie’s zodiac sign is Libra
Sherman Alexie zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 55 years old
The American novelist has been alive for 20,119 days or 482,860 hours. There were precisely 682 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 7, 1966|
|AGE:||55 years old|
Sherman Alexie was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Sherman Alexie’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,408,121,405 and there were an estimated 118,093,834 babies born throughout the world in 1966, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Cherish" by The Association.
On this day in history:
1571 – Battle of Lepanto: Holy League of southern European nations destroy Ottoman fleet in significant loss off Western Greece.
1737 – A cyclone causes 40 foot waves that are believed to have killed 300,000 in Calcutta, India.
1763 – George III of Great Britain issues Proclamation of 1763, closing lands in North America north and west of Alleghenies to white settlement.
5. Sherman Alexie’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sherman Alexie’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Sherman Alexie was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Sherman Alexie’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Sherman Alexie was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Sherman Alexie’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Sherman Alexie’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.