Shin Sung-rok (TV Actor) was born on the 23rd of November, 1982. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Sagittarius and his life path number is 9. Shin’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Shin Sung-rok below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Shin Sung-rok|
Shin Sung-rok, best known for being a TV Actor, was born in South Korea on Tuesday, November 23, 1982. Best known for his work in professional Korean musical theater productions of such classics as Singin’ in the Rain and Fiddler on the Roof, this popular actor also appeared on television, winning an SBS Drama Award for his supporting role in Definitely Neighbors.
Family: In 2014, he became romantically involved with South Korean prima ballerina Kim Joo-won. His brother, Shin Je-rok, had a career as a professional basketball player. Shin Sung-rok father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Shin Sung-rok’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Shin Sung-rok is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Shin Sung-rok’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Shin Sung-rok’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Shin Sung-rok zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Dog|
3. He is currently 38 years old
The South Korean tv actor has been alive for 14,228 days or 341,488 hours. There were precisely 482 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 23, 1982|
|AGE:||38 years old|
Shin Sung-rok was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Shin Sung-rok’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,618,776,168 and there were an estimated 129,217,304 babies born throughout the world in 1982, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Truly" by Lionel Richie.
On this day in history:
1248 – Conquest of Seville by Christian troops under King Ferdinand III of Castile after the city capitulates.
1644 – Areopagitica, a pamphlet by John Milton, decrying censorship, is published..
1869 – In Dumbarton, Scotland, the clipper Cutty Sark is launched - one of the last clippers ever built, and the only one still surviving.
5. Shin Sung-rok’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Shin Sung-rok’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Dog
Shin Sung-rok was born in the Year of the Dog. People with Chinese zodiac Dog are usually independent, sincere, loyal and decisive according to Chinese zodiac analysis. They are not afraid of difficulties in daily life. Their strengths are being valiant, loyal, responsible, clever, and courageous. But they can also be overly sensitive, conservative, stubborn, emotional. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9 and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Shin Sung-rok’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Millennials Generation
Shin Sung-rok was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Shin Sung-rok’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Shin Sung-rok’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.