Shiraz Tal (Model) was born on the 13th of October, 1974. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 8. Shiraz’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Shiraz Tal below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Shiraz Tal|
Shiraz Tal, best known for being a Model, was born in Israel on Sunday, October 13, 1974. Armani Exchange model who has also been seen representing Victoria Secret. She also worked as the host of Israel’s version of Project Runway.
Family: She once dated Tal Englander after splitting from her husband. Shiraz Tal father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Shiraz Tal’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Shiraz Tal is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Shiraz Tal’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Shiraz Tal’s zodiac sign is Libra
Shiraz Tal zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 47 years old
The Israeli model has been alive for 17,203 days or 412,889 hours. There were precisely 583 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 13, 1974|
|AGE:||47 years old|
Shiraz Tal was born on a Sunday. People born on Sundays typically are bright, creative, bold, loud, usually natural leaders.
4. On Shiraz Tal’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,003,448,151 and there were an estimated 121,673,775 babies born throughout the world in 1974, Gerald Ford (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Nothing From Nothing" by Billy Preston.
On this day in history:
1307 – French King Philip IV has Grand Master Jacques de Molay and Knights Templar arrested and charged of idolatry and corruption.
1884 – Greenwich in London established as the universal time meridian of longitude.
1943 – Italy declares war on former Axis partner Germany.
5. Shiraz Tal’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Shiraz Tal’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|HAIR COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Shiraz Tal was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Shiraz Tal’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Generation X
Shiraz Tal was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Shiraz Tal’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Shiraz Tal’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.