Shivarajkumar (Movie Actor) was born on the 12th of July, 1962. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Cancer and his life path number is 1. Shivarajkumar’s birth flower is Larkspur and birthstone is Ruby. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Shivarajkumar below ↓
Shivarajkumar, best known for being a Movie Actor, was born in India on Thursday, July 12, 1962. Indian actor and producer who acted in Kannada film blockbusters. His credits include the 2005 film, Jogi, the 2013 film, Bhajarangi, and the 1995 film, Om.
Family: He had two daughters named Niveditha and Nirupama with wife Geetha. Shivarajkumar father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Shivarajkumar’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Shivarajkumar is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Shivarajkumar’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Shivarajkumar’s zodiac sign is Cancer
Shivarajkumar zodiac sign is a Cancer. Dates of Cancer are June 21 - July 22. Those born under the zodiac sign Cancer need to be needed. They have an great desire to feel loved and appreciated in every part of their lives. This is needed so that they can develop a sense of security and identity. They are nurturing, supportive, healing, compassionate, and unconditionally loving. Although, they can be dependent, indirect, moody, passive, aggressive, and unable to let go.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. He is currently 59 years old
The Indian movie actor has been alive for 21,668 days or 520,035 hours. There were precisely 735 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||July 12, 1962|
|AGE:||59 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Shivarajkumar was born on a Thursday. The 'thur' in Thursday is actually derived from the Norse god Thor. People born on Thursdays are generally a fun to be around, which means Thursday's babies get to be the life of the party.
4. On Shivarajkumar’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,149,244,245 and there were an estimated 111,558,191 babies born throughout the world in 1962, John F. Kennedy (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Roses Are Red (My Love)" by Bobby Vinton.
On this day in history:
1679 – Britain's King Charles II ratifies Habeas Corpus Act allowing prisoners right to be imprisoned to be examined by a court.
1690 – Battle of Boyne: in Ireland, Protestant King William III defeats English Catholic King James II.
1790 – French Revolution: The Civil Constitution of the Clergy is adopted, putting the Catholic Church in France under the control of the state.
5. Shivarajkumar’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Shivarajkumar’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Shivarajkumar was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Shivarajkumar’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Shivarajkumar was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Shivarajkumar’s birthstone is RubyRed rubies are tokens of harmony and peace. Their beauty speaks of strength and nobility of character. It was believed to protect its wearer from evil. Traditionally, the ruby has been regarded by ancient Hindus as the "king of gems"
10. Shivarajkumar’s birth flower is LarkspurLarkspurs symbolize positivity and love. They come in a wide range of vibrant colors including indigo, purple and pink.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.