Shraddha Nigam (TV Actress) was born on the 1st of October, 1979. She was born in 1970s, in Generation X. Her birth sign is Libra and her life path number is 1. Shraddha’s birth flower is Marigold and birthstone is Opal and Tourmaline. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Shraddha Nigam below â†“
|REAL NAME:||Shraddha Nigam|
Shraddha Nigam, best known for being a TV Actress, was born in India on Monday, October 1, 1979. Indian actress known for portraying Nikita Malhotra on the show Dekho Magar Pyaar Se and Gayatri on Saathiya. She also appeared in the movies Lahore, Partition, and Jack and Jhol.
Family: She was married to Karan Singh Grover from 2008 to 2009. She married Mayank Anand in 2012. Shraddha Nigam father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Shraddha Nigam’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Shraddha Nigam is married Mayank Anand.
Net Worth: Online estimates of Shraddha Nigam’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Shraddha Nigam’s zodiac sign is Libra
Shraddha Nigam zodiac sign is a Libra. Dates of Libra are September 23 - October 22. The zodiac sign Libra is thrives when their needs of balance, justice, and stability are met. They are charming creatures that somehow always surround themselves with a sense of beauty and harmony. They are charming, harmonious, diplomatic, and easy-going nature. Although, they can be indecisive, superficial, hypocritical, gullible, and passive aggressive.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Goat|
3. She is currently 42 years old
The Indian tv actress has been alive for 15,378 days or 369,076 hours. There were precisely 521 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||October 1, 1979|
|AGE:||42 years old|
Shraddha Nigam was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Shraddha Nigam’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,380,585,755 and there were an estimated 123,688,258 babies born throughout the world in 1979, Jimmy Carter (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Sad Eyes" by Robert John.
On this day in history:
1688 – Prince Willem III of Orange accepts invitation of take up the British crown.
1814 – Opening of the Congress of Vienna, which redrew Europe's political map after the defeat of Napoléon Bonaparte.
1867 – Karl Marx' "Das Kapital" published.
5. Shraddha Nigam’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Shraddha Nigam’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
|EYE COLOR:||Dark Brown|
6. The Year of the Goat
Shraddha Nigam was born in the Year of the Goat. People with Chinese zodiac Goat are tender, polite, filial, clever, and kind-hearted. They have special sensitivity to art and beauty and a special fondness for quiet living. Their strengths are gentle, softhearted, considerate, attractive, hardworking, and persistent. But they can also be indecisive, timid, vain, pessimistic, moody, and weak-willed. Their lucky numbers are 3, 4, 9, and lucky colors are green, red, purple.
7. Shraddha Nigam’s life path number is 1Life Path number 1 represents 'The Leader'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 1 have an inner zeal that pushes them to constantly climb towards goals others think unreachable. Number 1 gives birth to all other numbers. Its energy is that of the Master Creator. The values are individuality, independence, and autonomy. The challenges are to develop a voice of your own and a greater sense of self-confidence.
8. Generation X
Shraddha Nigam was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Shraddha Nigam’s birthstone is Opal and TourmalineOpal symbolizes faithfulness and confidence. The word comes from the Latin opalus, meaning "precious jewel." Opals also represent hope, creativity and innocence.
10. Shraddha Nigam’s birth flower is MarigoldMarigold symbolizes love, passion and creativity. In addition to their beauty, marigolds also have a long tradition of being used medicinally to heal inflammation and skin problems.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.