Shriprakash Prakash (Director) was born on the 23rd of December, 1966. He was born in 1960s, in Generation X. His birth sign is Capricorn and his life path number is 3. Shriprakash’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Shriprakash Prakash below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Shriprakash Prakash|
Shriprakash Prakash, best known for being a Director, was born in India on Friday, December 23, 1966. Indian documentarian and activist known for films like The Fire Within, Buddha Weeps in Jadugoda, and Do Not I Have the Right to Live?.
Family: His family are farmers from the state of Bihar. Shriprakash Prakash father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Shriprakash Prakash’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Shriprakash Prakash is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Shriprakash Prakash’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Shriprakash Prakash’s zodiac sign is Capricorn
Shriprakash Prakash zodiac sign is a Capricorn. Dates of Capricorn are December 22 - January 19. Those born under the Capricorn zodiac sign are talented at applying their intelligence and ambition to practical matters. Stability and order are important to them - and this makes them good organizers. They are driven, patient, strategic, determined, disciplined, responsible, and persistent. On the other hand, they can also be pessimistic, greedy, cynical, fearful, ruthless and rigid.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 54 years old
The Indian director has been alive for 20,044 days or 481,070 hours. There were precisely 679 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 23, 1966|
|AGE:||54 years old|
Shriprakash Prakash was born on a Friday. Friday is ruled by Venus, the planet of love, balance, beauty, romance, elegance, and pleasure. People born on Friday are social animals, artistic, and obsessed with beauty and love.
4. On Shriprakash Prakash’s birthday
The world’s population was 3,408,121,405 and there were an estimated 118,093,834 babies born throughout the world in 1966, Lyndon B. Johnson (Democratic) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Winchester Cathedral" by The New Vaudeville Band.
On this day in history:
962 – Byzantine-Arab Wars: Under the future Emperor Nicephorus Phocas, Byzantine troops stormed city of Aleppo, recovering the tattered tunic of John the Baptist.
1688 – King James II, the last Roman Catholic British monarch flees to France from William of Orange.
1783 – US General George Washington resigns his military commission as Commander-in-Chief of the Army to Congress.
5. Shriprakash Prakash’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Shriprakash Prakash’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Shriprakash Prakash was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Shriprakash Prakash’s life path number is 3Life Path Number 3 represent 'The Socializer '. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 3 have unlimited creativity and almost superhuman abilities. 3 reminds us that we are born both Human and Divine Spark. Its energy is that of the Bringer of Change. The values are creativity, self-expression, fun. The challenges are to remain optimistic — yet realistic — in the face of difficulties.
8. Generation X
Shriprakash Prakash was born in the middle of Generation X.
9. Shriprakash Prakash’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Shriprakash Prakash’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.