Shruti Haasan (Movie Actress) was born on the 28th of January, 1986. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Aquarius and her life path number is 8. Shruti’s birth flower is Carnation and birthstone is Garnet. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Shruti Haasan below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Shruti Haasan|
Shruti Haasan, best known for being a Movie Actress, was born in Chennai, India on Tuesday, January 28, 1986. Indian actress and singer who gained fame for her role in the hit Bollywood film Dabangg. She also stars in the films Anaganaga O Dheerudu, Oh My Friend and 7th Sense.
Family: Her father is famous actor Kamal Haasan. Her younger sister Akshara also became an actress. Shruti Haasan father’s name is Kamal Haasan and mother Sarika. We will continue to update details on Shruti Haasan’s family.
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Shruti Haasan is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Shruti Haasan’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Shruti Haasan’s zodiac sign is Aquarius
Shruti Haasan zodiac sign is a Aquarius. Dates of Aquarius are January 20 - February 18. Aquarius often comes off as an oddball - they have quirky personalities and quietly go about accomplishing their goals in quiet, and unorthodox ways. Many of them are also easy going and their peculiarity alongside their curious nature make them fast friendships. They are intelligent, inventive, humanistic, friendly, altruistic and reformative. Although, they can be emotionally detached, scatterbrained, irresponsible, impersonal
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Tiger|
3. She is currently 35 years old
The Indian movie actress has been alive for 13,133 days or 315,209 hours. There were precisely 445 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||January 28, 1986|
|AGE:||35 years old|
Shruti Haasan was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Shruti Haasan’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,963,633,228 and there were an estimated 137,616,130 babies born throughout the world in 1986, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "That's What Friends Are For" by Dionne & Friends.
On this day in history:
1521 – Emperor Charles V opens the Diet of Worms in Worms, Germany which lasts until May 25th. Produced the "Edict of Worms" which dennouced Martin Luther.
1807 – London's Pall Mall is 1st street lit by gaslight.
1813 – Jane Austen's "Pride and Prejudice" is published by Thomas Egerton in the United Kingdom.
5. Shruti Haasan’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Shruti Haasan’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Tiger
Shruti Haasan was born in the Year of the Tiger. People with Chinese zodiac Tiger are powerful, independent, confident and brave. They have strong sense of errantry, being frank and easy to win others' trust. Their strengths are tolerant, loyal, valiant, courageous, trustworthy, intelligent, and virtuous. But they can also be arrogant, short-tempered, hasty, traitorous. Their lucky numbers are 1, 3, 4, and lucky colors are grey, blue, white, orange.
7. Shruti Haasan’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Shruti Haasan was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Shruti Haasan’s birthstone is GarnetGarnet traditionally is a symbol of faith, love and constancy are its attributes. Because of this, it’s held that it might prevent nightmares and can provide directional guidance in darkness.
10. Shruti Haasan’s birth flower is CarnationCarnation symbolizes pride, beauty, admiration and gratitude, fascination, distinction, and divine love.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.