Siba Mtongana (Chef) was born on the 10th of December, 1984. She was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. Her birth sign is Sagittarius and her life path number is 8. Siba’s birth flower is Narcissus and birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and Topaz. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Siba Mtongana below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Siba Mtongana|
Siba Mtongana, best known for being a Chef, was born in South Africa on Monday, December 10, 1984. Multi-award winning freelance food writer, celebrity TV chef and food judge who can be seen on the Food Network’s Siba’s Table. She won a South African Film and Television Award for her previous cooking show, Cooking with Siba. She was a Drum magazine food editor at that time as well.
Family: She was born in East London, South Africa. She married Brian Mtongana in 2010; they have a daughter named Buhlebe. Siba Mtongana father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Siba Mtongana’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Siba Mtongana is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Siba Mtongana’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict her income, but it’s much harder to know how much she has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Siba Mtongana’s zodiac sign is Sagittarius
Siba Mtongana zodiac sign is a Sagittarius. Dates of Sagittarius are November 22 - December 21. The Sagittarius zodiac sign often gains the reputation of the philosopher among their fellow zodiac signs. They do have a great ability to focus, but this may be surprising since many of them love exploring and wandering the world, tasting all the pleasures of life. They are ambitious, lucky,moral, optimistic, enthusiastic, open-minded, and versatile. Although, they can be gluttonous, lazy, restless, irresponsible, blindly optimistic, and tactless.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. She is currently 36 years old
The South African chef has been alive for 13,487 days or 323,701 hours. There were precisely 457 full moons after her birth to this day.
|BORN:||December 10, 1984|
|AGE:||36 years old|
Siba Mtongana was born on a Monday. People born on Mondays are motherly, sensitive, adaptive, and kind.
4. On Siba Mtongana’s birthday
The world’s population was 4,786,483,862 and there were an estimated 133,872,578 babies born throughout the world in 1984, Ronald Reagan (Republican) was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "Out Of Touch" by Daryl Hall John Oates.
On this day in history:
1520 – Martin Luther publicly burns papal edict demanding he recant.
1684 – Isaac Newton's derivation of Kepler's laws from his theory of gravity, contained in the paper De motu corporum in gyrum, is read to the Royal Society by Edmond Halley.
1799 – Metric system adopted in France, first country to do so.
5. Siba Mtongana’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Siba Mtongana’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Siba Mtongana was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Siba Mtongana’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Siba Mtongana was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Siba Mtongana’s birthstone is Tanzanite, Turquoise, Zircon and TopazTurquoise has been traditionally regarded as a love charm. It is also a symbol of good fortune and success, and it is believed to relax the mind. Turquoise rings, in particular, are thought to keep away evil spirits.
10. Siba Mtongana’s birth flower is NarcissusThe narcissus is symbolic of good wishes, hope and wealth. Narcissus is actually a genus of flowers, and daffodil is the common name for any of the plants that fall into this genus.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.