Sid Bream (Baseball Player) was born on the 3rd of August, 1960. He was born in 1960s, in Baby Boomers Generation. His birth sign is Leo and his life path number is 9. Sid’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Sid Bream below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Sidney Eugene Bream|
|BIRTHPLACE:||Pennsylvania, United States|
Sid Bream, best known for being a Baseball Player, was born in Pennsylvania, United States on Wednesday, August 3, 1960. First baseman who became famous for his slide into home plate that won a pennant for the Atlanta Braves in 1992.
Family: He and his wife Michele had three sons and one daughter together. Sid Bream father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Sid Bream’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: Sidney Eugene Bream attended Carlisle (Carlisle, PA) and Liberty University.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Sid Bream is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Sid Bream’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Sid Bream’s zodiac sign is Leo
Sid Bream zodiac sign is a Leo. July 23 - August 22. Leos tend to have almost a royal air about them. Many Leos will have a large group of friends that adore them. They are brave, playful, leader, fun, warm, protective, generous, and charismatic. Although, they can be egotistical, dominating, stubborn, controlling, and a show-off.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 62 years old
The American baseball player has been alive for 22,686 days or 544,471 hours. There were precisely 769 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 3, 1960|
|AGE:||62 years old|
|GENERATION:||Baby Boomers Generation|
Sid Bream was born on a Wednesday. Wednesday's children are very communicative. They're also versatile, and a bit careless.
4. On Sid Bream’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1960, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Sid Bream’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Sid Bream’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
6. The Year of the Rat
Sid Bream was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Sid Bream’s life path number is 9Life Path Number 9 represent 'The Humanitarian'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 9 gift the world with the sage wisdom and incredible kindness. 9 reminds us that by allowing our own divine light to shine, we can change the world. Its energy is that of The Greater Good. The values are compassion, understanding, acceptance. The challenges are to come away from every new experience a little bit wiser.
8. Baby Boomers Generation
Sid Bream was born in the middle of Baby Boomers Generation.
9. Sid Bream’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Sid Bream’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.