Siddhartha (Rock Singer) was born on the 25th of August, 1990. He was born in 1990s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Virgo and his life path number is 7. Siddhartha’s birth flower is Gladiolus and birthstone is Peridot and Sardonyx. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Siddhartha below ↓
|BIRTHPLACE:||Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico|
Siddhartha, best known for being a Rock Singer, was born in Guadalajara, Jalisco, Mexico on Saturday, August 25, 1990. Mexican rock singer whose solo career took off in 2007 with the release of his album Why You? He was previously the drummer for the band Zoe.
Family: His full name is Jorge Siddhartha Gonzalez Ibarra. Siddhartha father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Siddhartha’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Siddhartha is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Siddhartha’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Siddhartha’s zodiac sign is Virgo
Siddhartha zodiac sign is a Virgo. Dates of Virgo are August 23 - September 22. Those born under the Virgo zodiac sign have capable, organized and analytical minds, which often makes them a pleasure to chat with. Even when they have rather fantastic stories, the charming way they tell them can make those stories convincing. They are modest, humble, orderly, altruistic, logical, responsible, and organized. Although, they can be obsessive, critical, excessive attention to insignificant details, and perfectionist.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Horse|
3. He is currently 32 years old
The Mexican rock singer has been alive for 11,710 days or 281,053 hours. There were precisely 397 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||August 25, 1990|
|AGE:||32 years old|
Siddhartha was born on a Saturday. Saturday's children come courtesy of Saturn, the god of wealth, freedom, and agriculture. People born on Saturdays are modest, studious, wise, practical, and strict. Fun!
4. On Siddhartha’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1990, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Siddhartha’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Siddhartha’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Horse
Siddhartha was born in the Year of the Horse. People with Chinese zodiac Horse zodiac sign like entertainment and large crowds. They are usually popular among friends. Their strengths are clever, kind to others, perceptive, and talented. But they can also talk too much and stubborn. Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, 7, and lucky colors are brown, yellow, purple.
7. Siddhartha’s life path number is 7Life Path Number 7 represent 'The Intuitive'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 7 have the admirable ability of seeing the infinite possibilities in every person and situation. 7 reminds us that the answers to all questions are in our DNA. Its energy is that of The Seeker. The values are meditative thought, introspection, imagination. The challenges are to listen to your rational side as much as your intuitive side.
8. Millennials Generation
Siddhartha was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Siddhartha’s birthstone is Peridot and SardonyxPeridot symbolizes strength. It was once believed that the green peridot crystals found in volcanic ashes were the tears of the volcano goddess, Pele. When set in gold, this gem was said to protect the wearer from nightmares.
10. Siddhartha’s birth flower is GladiolusGladiola - named from the Latin word "gladius" which means for sword - symbolizes strength and moral integrity.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.