Siddikur Rahman (Golfer) was born on the 20th of November, 1984. He was born in 1980s, in Millennials Generation. His birth sign is Scorpio and his life path number is 8. Siddikur’s birth flower is Chrysanthemum and birthstone is Topaz and Citrine. What does this all mean? Let’s find out!
Discover all the facts that no one tells you about Siddikur Rahman below ↓
|REAL NAME:||Siddikur Rahman|
Siddikur Rahman, best known for being a Golfer, was born in Bangladesh on Tuesday, November 20, 1984. He competes in the Asian Tour, and represented Bangladesh at the 2013 World Cup.
Family: He was born and raised in Bangladesh. Siddikur Rahman father’s name is under review and mother unknown at this time. We will continue to update details on Siddikur Rahman’s family.
unknown at this time
Education: The education details are not available at this time. Please check back soon for updates.
Dating: According to CelebsCouples, Siddikur Rahman is single .
Net Worth: Online estimates of Siddikur Rahman’s net worth vary. It’s easy to predict his income, but it’s much harder to know how much he has spent over the years. CelebsMoney and NetWorthStatus does a good job of breaking most of it down.
2. Siddikur Rahman’s zodiac sign is Scorpio
Siddikur Rahman zodiac sign is a Scorpio. Dates of Scorpio are October 23 - November 21. Unfortunately, those born under the Scorpio zodiac sign are often misunderstood. They are quite bold, with intense personalities and feelings that hide underneath their cool exterior. They are capable people that can complete great and massive projects with control and confidence. They are passionate, driven, perceptive, emotional, sacrificing, determined. Although, they can be vindictive, paranoid, destructive, possessive, jealous, and clingy.
|BORN IN THE YEAR OF THE:||Rat|
3. He is currently 37 years old
The Bangladeshi golfer has been alive for 13,829 days or 331,912 hours. There were precisely 469 full moons after his birth to this day.
|BORN:||November 20, 1984|
|AGE:||37 years old|
Siddikur Rahman was born on a Tuesday. People born on Tuesdays come with a fiery, fighting spirit. They are brave, impatient, energetic, active, and driven to succeed, sometimes to a fault.
4. On Siddikur Rahman’s birthday
The world’s population was 0 and there were an estimated year babies born throughout the world in 1984, was the president of the United States, and the number one song on Billboard 100 was "" by .
On this day in history:
5. Siddikur Rahman’s height and weight
We’re currently in process of confirming all details such as Siddikur Rahman’s height, weight, and other stats. If there is any information missing, we will be updating this page soon. If you any have tips or corrections, please send them our way.
|WEIGHT (LBS):||Under review|
|WEIGHT (KG)||Under review|
6. The Year of the Rat
Siddikur Rahman was born in the Year of the Rat. People with Chinese zodiac Rat are instinctive, acute and alert in nature which makes them to be brilliant businessmen. They can always react properly before the worst circumstances take place. Their strengths are adaptable, smart, cautious, acute, alert, positive, flexible, outgoing, and cheerful. But they can also be timid, unstable, stubborn, picky, lack of persistence, and querulous . Their lucky numbers are 2, 3, and lucky colors are gold, blue, green.
7. Siddikur Rahman’s life path number is 8Life Path Number 8 represent 'The Power Player'. Those who walk a Life Path with Number 8 have incredible strength of will and can endure anything. 8 reminds us the soul has a mind of its own and lives on, no matter what. Its energy is Eternal Life. The values are authority, material things, success. The challenges are to learn when exerting control is helpful — and when you're better off letting someone else take over.
8. Millennials Generation
Siddikur Rahman was born in the middle of Millennials Generation.
9. Siddikur Rahman’s birthstone is Topaz and CitrineTopaz symbolizes love and affection. It is believed to give the wearer increased strength and intellect.
10. Siddikur Rahman’s birth flower is ChrysanthemumChrysanthemums, a symbol of the sun, have held many noble positions in ancient cultures. The Japanese consider the orderly unfolding of their petals to represent perfection, and Confucius suggested they be used as an object of meditation.
If you found this page interesting or useful, please share it. We will continue to update this page, so bookmark it and come back often to see new updates.